Surname: Boer, de
2019 – Present | Manager SEO at Just Eat Takeaway.com
- Currently leading the NE SEO team and focusing on the strategy to stimulate organic growth for 9 Just Eat Takeaway.com marketplaces (NL, BE, DE, AT, CH, DK, PL, SK & BG).
- In 2023 I also led the DK performance marketing team, which included all performance channels from an online perspective (SEA, Performance Display, Affiliate and SEO).
- In October 2019 I led the renaming of our Austrian marketplace from Lieferservice.at to Lieferando.at (web & app). I was making sure that all the 34 teams from every department (not only marketing) were aligned and ready to deploy. This was by far the biggest project I ever coordinated and went beyond the field of SEO. It involved everything from the delivery bikes you see on the roads up to the connection devices between partner restaurants and our marketplace.
2015 – 2019 | Senior SEO specialist at Just Eat Takeaway.com
- High focus on technical and on-page search engine optimization for all operating countries of the Just Eat Takeaway.com marketplaces. Where I’m trying to balance between user engagement, CRO and SEO with the ultimate goal to increase organic growth but also provide a pleasant user experience with an a/b tested funnel.
- Hands-on experience with multiple mil+ pages site migrations in different countries. E.g. the integrations of the massive Just Eat and Delivery Hero platforms.
- Creating data driven decisions and insights for each of the various mil+ daily visitor’s platforms as mistakes can lead to a high loss of capital.
- Training and educating colleagues from various departments via workshops or personal guidance (not only in SEO, also in Google Analytics, dashboarding and tracking).
- Extensive analyzing of tracking data and spotting problems are all in a nowadays job.
- Review rating in 2019/2020 – “exceeds expectations”
2013 – present | Owner of Wayfaring B.V.
- Under the Wayfaring flag I’m building online travel platforms to test, learn and evolve my skills. Just take a look at Tokyo.nl, Colombia.nl, Zuid-korea.nl or Argentinie.nl. The websites are my AREA54 to test the limitations of the web and Google. On average my sites process around 250k visitors a month.
- Launched my first hardcopy travel guide “Goud in Tokyo” that is available in most bookstores in The Netherlands and Belgium.
- Read more about my achievements on Wayfaring.nl.
2011 – 2014 | SEO consultant at Schipholtickets.nl
- SEO consultant at one of the larger ticket re-sellers in The Netherlands. Mainly focusing on on-page SEO but also helped creating an proper link-juice infrastructure.
2010 | Online Marketing at Electronic Arts Inc.
- What started with my bachelor thesis ended in a job. My bachelor thesis was based on improving the UX of Electronicarts.nl, which could result in an increase of online orders. Afterwards, I stayed as an online marketing expert helping out with various online campaigns and keeping the website up-to-date.
2009 – 2010 | Digital Marketing assistant at The Hague University
- Market research and CRM both to expand public awareness among students, teachers and employees. Also applying the findings to the design and content for the website and the narrowcasting system located in The Hague University.
2013 – 2014 | Master Policy Communication and Organization
VU University Amsterdam, Master of Science.
Graduation thesis: micro, small-medium sized enterprises and their corporate social responsibilities (CSR) while influenced by innovation and entrepreneurial orientation.
2012 – 2013 | Pre-Master Policy Communication and Organization
VU University Amsterdam, preparation for Master of Science title.
Graduation thesis: variations in satisfaction, trust, and loyalty when physical and/or online contact is applied in the tourism branch.
2006 – 2010 | Bachelor Information and Communication Technology
The Hague University, The Hague. Bachelor of Information and Communication Technology.
Graduation thesis: Improving online conversions and website visitors engagement on http://www.ea.com.
- Tokyo.nl is the biggest Dutch website about Japan ±130k visitors a month
- Colombia.nl is the biggest Dutch website about Colombia ± 40k visitors a month
- Zuid-korea.nl & Argentinie.nl are two of my new projects and still in development
- SanBlas-Islands.com one of my first projects ever. Please check out the link profile it’s insane.
- Ads-blocker.com very fun project back in the days.
- Wayfaring.nl (my company website)
SEO: Extensive knowledge of technical & on-page optimizations. Able to analyse and improve starting, medium or epic traffic volume websites (hands-on experience on multiple 1 mil+ daily visitors sites) and large site migrations.
PPC: for my own platforms I use Google Ads, Facebook advertising and Bing ads to promote and evolve them to the next level. I’m keen on getting the lowest CPC’s and CPA’s as possible. Main Focus is Google Ads as this is bringing in the most leads for my projects.
Affiliate: my own platforms all run on affiliate marketing, CPM or lead deals. Due to this I’m familiar with the basics of affiliate marketing and can implement any feed, banner or tracking code.
SEO tools: Prefer to use Semrush, Ahrefs, Screaming frog, Next Analytics, Google Analytics GA4, Search Console, MySQL, SensorTower.com and ChangeDetection.com. Also able to use Moz, BrigthEdge, SearchMetrics, Sistrix, Similarweb, Rank Tracker, and PuTTY. Did I forgot something?
Measuring tools: Familiair with Tealium, GTM, Optimizely, Hotjar and Crazyegg.
CMS: WordPress (able to recreate everything), Joomla (advanced), Vignette, Scala, Shopify, Contentful, Drupal, Woocommerce and Magento.
Dutch – Native tongue
English – Full professional proficiency
German – Reasonable conversation and reading
Social – structured – positive attitude – planner – analytical – critically – independent – team player – logical ruling – inquisitively – reliable
Currently – running, gym and playing football.
In the past – basketball and athletics.
Online developments, gadget hunting, news, traveling, history, nature and creating new websites.
Nominated for the HOT100 year 2010 on PICNIC for most talent student in my area of expertise (online communications) by The Hague University. http://virtueelplatform.nl/activiteiten/hot100-2010/
In the possession of a Dutch driver’s license B.